16 Apr 2020 share article
Cloud Services System Engineer
Ireckonu delivers support for innovative Cloud solutions which are used worldwide by our customers. We support the entire chain of hardware, including the used systems of the business processes. As a Cloud Services System Engineer you will plan, analyze, design, test and deploy enterprise scale Microsoft cloud infrastructure solutions. We are looking for a technical expert on both cloud and on-premise IT systems, applying functional knowledge and technical expertise in Microsoft Azure while promoting innovative solutions to our partners. We offer a multifaceted, independent job with a fun and dynamic team, providing you with plenty of opportunities to grow and develop as all-round DevOps or Expert cloud service engineer.
Here at Ireckonu we are more than a team, priding ourselves on our diverse range of nationalities and backgrounds. Family, partnership, universal principles, and a passion for technology – these five core values are integral to each and every team member and embody who we are and what we represent as a company. Come as you are, work hard, and make these five principles your own. In order for us to progress in an ever-changing industry, we all need to be on a relentless pursuit for a single, data-driven truth.
Ireckonu designs, develops and integrates forward-thinking, hybrid middleware using Microservices that flow data seamlessly between on-premise and above-property systems. We focus specifically on catering to the needs of the individual, not only to ensure optimal success but to provide a sleek, tech-savvy method of both gathering data and implementing that data to create a one-of-a-kind guest experience.
Ireckonu’s middleware includes products (IRECKONU Core, IKnowU, IConnectU) that provide top of the line data optimization. These innovative installments vastly increase the quality of guest data by creating a single guest profile, entailing all the information that would normally be stored in trapped, virtually inaccessible data silos. Partners benefit greatly because of Ireckonu’s middleware solutions; due to the ability to centralize data, partners of Ireckonu increase operational efficiency, improves organizational stability, and enables guest experience in its true form.
- Microsoft Azure Foundation (AZ-900 - Subscription, Network, Compute, Features)
- Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104 - Identities, Storage, Compute, backup and Monitoring)
- Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-400) would be a pre
- Knowledge of Deployment process and CI/CD pipelines and Kubernetes
- You have knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server 2016/2019, Hyper-V and Microsoft Azure SQL
- Experience with PowerShell, PowerShell Workflow and troubleshooting PowerShell
- You have knowledge of Log analytics and Applications insights
- Knowledge of operation management, systems security, testing, databases and mobility considerations
- Experience with provisioning cloud service environment
- Knowledge of IT security risks
- Knowledge of Deployment process and CI/CD pipelines and Kubernetes.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Supporting enterprise-wide, complex cloud infrastructure solutions
- Implementing technical and business functional requirements on our Cloud platforms
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Monitoring and testing application performance for potential bottlenecks, identifying possible solutions, and working with developers to implement those fixes
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives
- You are the first point of contact for our customers for the IreckonU Cloud Platform
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside
- vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
- Traveling to customer sites (if needed)
What Ireckonu offers:
- You will be working in a forward thinking, flat organization
- We give you a family-oriented support system
- Regular knowledge sharing sessions from the best minds in the industry
- We organize and participate in sports events (cycling, running and soccer/fussbal)
- A healthy, “family” style lunch in our canteen
- Informal working atmosphere: come as you are, work hard, and support others
- Prime location – centered at the historic Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam
- We assist you in the VISA process if necessary
- We will make you feel like a Dutch native – In house Dutch lessons, monthly chair massages, and tips and tricks on the best events, locations, and activities in Amsterdam
- Opportunities for advancement
Are you interested in working at Ireckonu? Contact Karlien for more information or send her your motivational letter and resume at email@example.com.