31 Oct 2018 share article
Junior Software Developer
At Ireckonu we are looking for a Junior Software Developer. We take our job of developing quality, high-performance scalable solutions for our partners very seriously and have a great time doing so.
As a Junior Developer, your work will mainly be focused on creating integrations and product development. You will be working on our core products – as well as new ideas - with the rest of the Ireckonu team.
By working side by side with a senior software developer, along with the help of knowledge sharing sessions, we will make sure you learn all about the newest development techniques and languages.
All Ireckonu development takes place in an agile environment, working with three core development approaches: Agile, Scrum and SOLID. The development department is very flat and we pride ourselves on being hands-on across the board.
Here at Ireckonu we are more than a team, priding ourselves on our diverse range of nationalities and backgrounds. Family, partnership, universal principles, and a passion for technology – these five core values are integral to each and every team member and embody who we are and what we represent as a company. Come as you are, work hard, and make these five principles your own. In order for us to progress in an ever-changing industry, we all need to be on a relentless pursuit for a single, data-driven truth.
Ireckonu designs, develops and integrates forward-thinking, hybrid middleware using Microservices that flow data seamlessly between on-premise and above-property systems. We focus specifically on catering to the needs of the individual, not only to ensure optimal success but to provide a sleek, tech-savvy method of both gathering data and implementing that data to create a one-of-a-kind guest experience.
Ireckonu’s middleware includes products (IRECKONU Core, IKnowU, IConnectU) that provide top of the line data optimization. These innovative installments vastly increase the quality of guest data by creating a single guest profile, entailing all the information that would normally be stored in trapped, virtually inaccessible data silos. Partners benefit greatly because of Ireckonu’s middleware solutions; due to the ability to centralize data, partners of Ireckonu increase operational efficiency, improves organizational stability, and enables guest experience in its true form.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Continuously look for ways to improve Ireckonu and implement A/B tests;
- Write high-performance, reusable code;
- You develop new modules on existing platforms;
- Together with the Architect, you design the implementation of modules;
- You are 2nd line support on a module built by you.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 1 year of experience in a relevant role and are eager to learn more;
- You own the SOLID principles;
- You have experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.;
- Have knowledge of version control systems;
- You do not do things manually more than once;
- You are a team player;
- You collaborate with other team members and stakeholders;
- Experience with Cloud platforms;
- Knowledge of C# and/ or OO language.
What Ireckonu offers:
- You will be working in a forward thinking, flat organization;
- We give you a family-oriented support system;
- Regular knowledge sharing sessions from the best minds in the industry;
- We organize and participate in sports events (cycling, running and soccer/futsal);
- A healthy, “family” style lunch in our canteen;
- Informal working atmosphere; come as you are, work hard, and support others;
- Prime location – centered at the historic Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam;
- We assist you in the VISA process when necessary;
- We will make you feel like a Dutch native – In house Dutch lessons, monthly chair massages, and tips and tricks on the best events, locations, and activities in Amsterdam.
Are you interested in working at Ireckonu? Contact Dave Romney for more information or send your motivational letter and resume to email@example.com