01 Nov 2018 share article
Junior Frontend Developer
As a Junior Frontend Developer, your responsibilities include translating UI/UX design wireframes into actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the applications look as well as how it works. By working side by side with a senior frontend developer, along with the help of knowledge sharing sessions, we will make sure you learn all about the newest development techniques and languages.
Here at Ireckonu we are more than a team, priding ourselves on our diverse range of nationalities and backgrounds. Family, partnership, universal principles, and a passion for technology – these five core values are integral to each and every team member and embody who we are and what we represent as a company. Come as you are, work hard, and make these five principles your own. In order for us to progress in an ever-changing industry, we all need to be on a relentless pursuit for a single, data-driven truth.
Ireckonu designs, develops and integrates forward-thinking, hybrid middleware using Microservices that flow data seamlessly between on-premise and above-property systems. We focus specifically on catering to the needs of the individual, not only to ensure optimal success but to provide a sleek, tech-savvy method of both gathering data and implementing that data to create a one-of-a-kind guest experience.
Ireckonu’s Middleware includes products (IRECKONU Core, IKnowU, IConnectU) that provide top of the line data optimization. These innovative installments vastly increase the quality of guest data by creating a single guest profile, entailing all the information that would normally be stored in trapped, virtually inaccessible data silos. Partners benefit greatly because of Ireckonu’s middleware solutions; due to the ability to centralize data, partners of Ireckonu increase operational efficiency, improves organizational stability, and enables guest experience in its true form.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Build front-ends for all screens (desktop, mobile, tablet);
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- You work on web & mobile applications using Angular, Ionic;
- Creating mobile applications, plugins for Cordova;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Continuously look for ways to improve Ireckonu and implement A/B tests;
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Write high-performance, reusable code.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 1-year experience in a relevant role and eager to learn more;
- You understand the SOLID principles;
- Experience with Angular 2+ and Ionic 2+;
- Experience with native mobile development (iOS, Android);
- You automate tasks and functionality regularly;
- A true team player.
What Ireckonu offers:
- You will be working in a forward-thinking, flat organization;
- We give you a family oriented support system;
- We have regular knowledge sharing sessions from the best minds in the industry;
- We organize and participate in sports events (cycling, running and soccer/futsal);
- We share a healthy, “family” style lunch in our canteen;
- We have an informal working atmosphere; come as you are, work hard and support others;
- Our office is in a prime location – centered at the historic Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam;
- We assist you during the VISA process;
- Easy assimilation into Dutch living – inhouse Dutch lessons, monthly chair massages, tips and tricks on the best events, locations, and activities in Amsterdam.
Are you interested in working at Ireckonu? Contact Dave Romney for more information or send your motivational letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.